Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default PRINTING two sheets on ONE?

One can copy a picture of a selection by using a semi-hidden feature
of Excel. Hold down the Shift key and click the Edit menu.
The displays a "copy picture" menu option.
You could experiment with copying pictures of each selection and
placing them on a new sheet. That works best when gridlines are not shown.
or printed. Print from the new sheet. (if four pictures can fit on one page)

The free Print Selections Only Excel add-in program of mine, stacks pictures of
each selection one above the other, on as many pages as needed and prints them.
Could be what you want. Download from ...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Fecozisk" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to print two diferent workshhets in one page? How can I set
this?
In fact, I have for sheets that i'd like to print in the same page. Is it
possible?
thank you