Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Muhammed Rafeek M Muhammed Rafeek M is offline

Default PRINTING two sheets on ONE?

Hi
Choose Print from the File menu. Excel displays the Print dialog box.
In the Print What area of the dialog box, choose the Entire Workbook option.
Click the Properties button. Excel displays the Properties dialog box for
the printer, with the Layout tab selected.
Set the Pages Per Sheet control to 4.
Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
Click OK to actually print the worksheets.

"Fecozisk" wrote:

Is it possible to print two diferent workshhets in one page? How can I set
this?
In fact, I have for sheets that i'd like to print in the same page. Is it
possible?
thank you