Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell borders print out, why?

Im working off a file created by someone else...

Some of the cells borders are printing out though when you go format
cells/borders, it shows it as not having any borders being used. What else
can cause some of the borders to print?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI, Greg - the doc may have the gridlines turned on for printing.

Click on File, Page Setup, Sheet - if there's a check mark in the "Print"
section on "Sheet" then that's why. Try that out?