Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wendy Wendy is offline

Default cell borders print out, why?

Ok Dears, I've exhausted my ideas on this.....Help!

"Wendy" wrote:

I'm trying to get rid of borders but I need gridlines...do you mean I have to
have borders if I'm printing the grid?
Thanks, W

"TCIHelper" wrote:

HI, Greg - the doc may have the gridlines turned on for printing.

Click on File, Page Setup, Sheet - if there's a check mark in the "Print"
section on "Sheet" then that's why. Try that out?

"Greg" wrote:

Im working off a file created by someone else...

Some of the cells borders are printing out though when you go format
cells/borders, it shows it as not having any borders being used. What else
can cause some of the borders to print?