Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CT CT is offline

Default To Merge Range of Data

Is anybody could help me on the following, fill in the Pri File data in
master file:
*If the material is the same than look from Pri File (W) which will be
greater than Master file (W)
Mater File
Material W L Pri File (W)* Pri File (L)* Pri File(Qty)
BVHZM005 5 645
BVHZM005 6.8 590
ZM006 9 620
BVHZM005 15 15