Ruud

Default How can I check if data in an external data range is changed afte.

I exported an external data range from a web page to an Excel-document.
I can refresh the data in the Excel-document with "Refresh data".

How can I check if data in an external data range is changed after refresh,

so that depending on if data is changed, other actions can be executed in
the Excel-worksheet.