Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying summary information in a workbook

Basically this is what I want to do

I have a excel work book, with 7 worksheets / tabs, what I want to do
is summerise all the (6) worksheets /tabs contents on the first
worksheet, now the data will be tables ie name, field 1, field 2, field
3, all the workseets will have the same number of column headings.
Now the 6 other work sheet lengths will vary from time to time, grow &
shrink, but what I want to have on the first spreed sheet is a single
list, the information doesn't need to be able to be sorted on the first
page (but if it could it would be great).
I have though of using ranges and then "pasting the ranges into the
first worksheet" but you would have to keep adjusting the range to fit
the length of the data on all the pages, and the question is how would
ensure that all the data would be displayed in a single block, rather
than seperate blocks.

Does anybody have any ideas how I solve this problem? Can't really use
Access (it needs to be in excel format).

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.
David