encise

Default Creating multiple workbooks from summary workbook

I need to create and populate a large number of individual excel
workbooks using data contained within a single summary workbook. The
summary workbook lists 90 sales employees and their respective
financial targets. The summary data needs to be populated into 90 new
individual workbooks - each based on a model that contains headers and
logos.

_Existing_Summary_Workbook_
Employee 1
Employee 2
Employee 90

_I_need:_
Employee 1 Workbook
Employee 2 Workbook
Employee 90 Workbook
etc.

Is there a quick method in which I can do this? There are plenty of
sites containing info on how to link mulitple workbooks into one - but
not the opposite! I dont know VB and Access doesnt extract data to
existing models - only new workbook templates.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks all...

--
encise

Dr Pepper fan
encise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28484
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480970

encise

Anyone out there!? Please don't tell me my first post is the most
difficult query and noone has a solution?!

--
encise

Dr Pepper fan
encise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28484
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480970

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use the sample code at Debra Dalgleish's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

The code could be modified to use a worksheet in a new workbook, too.