Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying information (contained in defined names) on a summary sheet, in different row numbers?

Sheets A, B, and C contain data and sheet D contains my summary.

I have used dynamic names on sheets A, B, and C in order to make charts
and formulas update automatically...however, using names is leaving me
scratching my head on the display sheet.

In column A I have 10 data points from sheet A, 9 from sheet B and 13
from sheet C.

If I use the name for column A from sheet A..the data points come up
okay. But then I go into A11 (on sheet D) and try to use the name from
sheet B, but it tries to return the data from row 11 on that
sheet..which doesn't exist.

How can I get it to display properly?