Katie

Default Range names are displaying in big blue letters on sheet

Does anyone know how to turn off this display?
It seems so basic, but I can't find it.
Debra Dalgleish

The range names will appear if you set the zoom level below 40%. I don't
know of any way to turn this feature off.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Gord Dibben

Katie

Are you sure it is range names and not page numbers?

Try ViewNormal

Other than that, I'm at a loss without more detail.

What do the range names look like other than big and blue?

Give us an example of the text you see.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:59:01 -0800, "Katie"
wrote:

Does anyone know how to turn off this display?
It seems so basic, but I can't find it.

Katie

Thanks for responding. I already checked the page break preview (made sure
it was in normal view). I tested it to make sure it was range names by
adding a new range.

It is indeed what Debra wrote. If anyone knows a way to turn off range name
display for screens zoomed small, please let me know.