SharonJo

Default "Work Menu"

I am using Excel 2003. In Word there is a menu called
Work that you can add "shortcuts" to documents. Is there
something like this for Excel?
Harald Staff

Hi

Unfortunately no. It's a very useful feature, so many Excel programmers make
their own. Here's one:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...avorites-menu/
Sorry to say that my version of Work menu isn't yet available.

You can also use a worksheet as a Work menu, with hyperlinks to excel files,
webpages, music and other useful things, I've seen some really great looking
versions of these "switchboard files". Hyperlinks are in Excel's Insert
menu.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"SharonJo" skrev i melding
I am using Excel 2003. In Word there is a menu called
Work that you can add "shortcuts" to documents. Is there
something like this for Excel?

Debra Dalgleish

Hi Julie,

There's information he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm

Debra

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Harald Staff

Hi Julie

You're so good with Excel. Stay here. Don't start using Word.
;-)

Best wishes Harald

"JulieD" skrev i melding
Umm where is it in Word? ... i can't find it ?

JulieD

Hi Debra

thanks for the link - very helpful ...

i had a look under customise / all commands and in help and couldn't find it
in either place.

Cheers
JulieD

JulieD wrote:
Umm where is it in Word? ... i can't find it ?

Cheers
JulieD

"Harald Staff" wrote in message

Hi

Unfortunately no. It's a very useful feature, so many Excel programmers
make
their own. Here's one:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...avorites-menu/
Sorry to say that my version of Work menu isn't yet available.

You can also use a worksheet as a Work menu, with hyperlinks to excel
files,
webpages, music and other useful things, I've seen some really great
looking
versions of these "switchboard files". Hyperlinks are in Excel's Insert
menu.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"SharonJo" skrev i melding
.. .

I am using Excel 2003. In Word there is a menu called
Work that you can add "shortcuts" to documents. Is there
something like this for Excel?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

David

JulieD wrote

i had a look under customise / all commands and in help and couldn't
find it in either place.

Look under Built-in Menus. It's at the bottom of that list.

--
David