Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PivotTable contains last month's dates

Hi,

I've got a PivotTable report which is run on a monthly basis. The
source data is coped into the workbook and the data/charts refreshed.

The correct data (and date range) is being shown in the report, but the
date field on the X axis shows dates from both June and July as
selectable.

How can I prevent last month's dates being shown?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Best regards,

Kevin