saturnin02

Default Urgent - How to fix grayed out option under Tools|Options|Chart?

Win XP HE, XL 2002 SP3
Hi,
I am doing a rush presentation and am stuck...!
Under Tools|Options| Chart tab, the otion to "Plot empty cells as: Not
plotted" is grayed out.
Yet, that is precisely what I need to do.
How can I fix that?
I have other charts where the optin is available.
What am I doing wrong?