confuseduser

Default No Save As option

When I go to the File menu to save a worksheet there is no Save As option
available. The only save option I have is to Save Workspace. I have tried
to add the option through tools but it won't let me. I haven't always had
this problem, it just started doing it.
Dave Peterson

Tools|customize|toolbars tab
select the worksheet menubar
click Reset

This will remove any customizations that you've done to that toolbar, though.

If this fails, you could reset all the toolbars.

close excel
windows start button|search
Look for *.xlb
rename them all to *.xlbOLD

restart excel
if it's ok, then delete the *.xlbOLD files
if not, you can rename them and continue searching for a solution.

This second option will remove any customizations that you've made to any
toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson