Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default version 2002 Vs 2003

I have an excel spreadsheet v 2002 that when opened has one calculated number
value. Using F9 to recalc all tabs, the same number remains; however, when
saved as another file name, this calc number changes.

If I open in v 2003, calc number changes and remains changed when it is
opened again even if not saved. Have not found anything in formula auditing.
Any ideas? Thanks.