Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reset Button

Hi
I am quite new at this.
I have a spreadsheet that I use for work. It has input cells, and the
rest of the spreadsheet is locked for the formula's. Some of the input
cells are for numbers, others are drop down boxes.
I wish to have a reset button on it that would revert all the input
cells back to '0', and the drop down boxes to the default answers.
Please help
Trilogy:)

--
trilogy