Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Copy & Paste Limitations

How many Rows can I copy into an excel worksheet at the same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Into one worksheet?

Excel 97 through 2003 has a limit of 65536 rows per sheet.

Excel 2007 Beta has one million rows per sheet.

Copying 65536 rows could strain your resources.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:10:02 -0700, JSebastiani
wrote:

How many Rows can I copy into an excel worksheet at the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"JSebastiani" wrote:

How many Rows can I copy into an excel worksheet at the same time?

The point is when I copy from one spreadsheet to another, it cuts it at 50
rows or so (it only brings aproxx 50 rows no more). Therefore, I wanted to
know if there is a limit for that???