Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
april g.

Default Copy and paste between windows in excel 2003 will not work

When I have more than one excel file open (even two windows of the same file;
all within one instance of excel) I can not use cut or copy and paste the
information into any other open workbook. It appears in the clipboard, and i
can paste directly from the clipboard, but should be able to use the paste or
ctrl+V command to paste, thus avoiding an extra step. (also pasting from
clipboard is just that - can't paste special values, etc). There is no error
message.

In addition: works fine between excel and any other program (word, access,
power point, etc); using XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro. I have no add-ins in
excel and in fact have uninstalled and reinstalled the full suite.

april g.