Richard

Default Out of Memory

I am using Excel 2000. Operating system is MS 2000. Ram
= 512.
I am running a large Excel file 65,536 rows by 24 columns.
The columns may expand somewhat; say 5 extra rows as the
Macro runs.
The Excel file links to another Excel file to do some
vlookups.
Some formatting is going on as well as Paste Special Value.
I get an out of error message and Excel stops.
If I only have 50,000 rows it works fine.
I have increased the virtual memory to the maximum, same
thing.

Any suggestions????

Mark

There are only 65536 rows in a worksheet. You cannot use
all the rows. Split your sheet into sevral other sheets
and use another sheet to compile your records.

- mark

.