Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default xcel/Word 2007-mailmerge problem.

I am trying to do a mail merge from an Excel file to Word 2007. When I tell
Word where to find the data, it says that the Excel file I select is "locked
for editing", and Excel is not even open. Any thoughts? Thanks, Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Close the files. Open the word file only. It will ask for the SQL command
to run, say Yes.