Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hidden rows automatically unhide when I open Excel Spreadsheet.

How do I prevent hidden lines from "unhiding" when I open the spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When excel opens, it won't unhide anything--everything is kept the way it was
when it was last saved.

But if you have a macro that runs when the workbook opens, all bets are off.

So if some rows that were hidden when the workbook was last saved are now
visible, I'd look for a helpful macro.

--

Dave Peterson