Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bazar25

Default excel spreadsheet is 4.77mb but only has 126 rows, why?

i copy and paste information from excel spreadhseets on to one main
spreadsheet. there is only 126 rows on the master sheet but when i save it
and try to email it as an attachment i am unable to as the file size is
4.77mb. all i have in the spreadsheet is text so i cannot understand as to
why the file is that size, any ideas? thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

See Debra Dalgleish's site for info and fixes for this.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben Excel MVP