Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Krista

Default create trendline

I have a data series with some missing data. Those cells are blank. When I
create a trend line it reads the blank cells as zero. How can I get a true
trendline of the actual data entered, omitting the blank cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Replace the blank cells with =NA() - these will display as #N/A
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme