-   -   create trendline (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/89641-create-trendline.html)

Krista

create trendline

I have a data series with some missing data. Those cells are blank. When I
create a trend line it reads the blank cells as zero. How can I get a true
trendline of the actual data entered, omitting the blank cells.

Bernard Liengme

create trendline

Replace the blank cells with =NA() - these will display as #N/A
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Krista" wrote in message
I have a data series with some missing data. Those cells are blank. When I
create a trend line it reads the blank cells as zero. How can I get a true
trendline of the actual data entered, omitting the blank cells.

Krista

create trendline

Perfect - thank you