Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Nimbus55

Default 3 axes and multiple lines

I am trying to create a 3-D chart with 3 axes that has an unchanging bar and
a changing line to show standards and deviations in skill sets. In other
words, this is what the skill requirements are for role "X" which reminas
unchnaging. A user can then enter his own data into a different table to
match his skills against the required skills. The new, changing data is
mapped over the unchanging data for role "X". I am not having too much
success...lol. Any suggestions would help...thanks. I am now at the point
where I would accept a 2-d/2 axes solution...