Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Heather

Default Graphing Multiple axes

I want to graph 5 curves on one graph. I need to plot data and use 2 y axis
and 3 x axis.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You will need to create dummy axes yourself.
See Jon Peltier's examples for the techniques needed to build you own axes.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedLine.html

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jim

Please vote for multiple axes in Excel for that enhancement.

Thanks,

Jim