Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
rdkaufman

Default Multiple Y axes

To make Excel plots with 2 OR MORE Y axes, go to www.OfficeExpander.com.
They have an Excel tool to make Multiple Y axis plots out of Excel
charts. You just click the charts names in a form.
Regards,
-Rich

Frank Kabel wrote:
*Hi
have a look at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/axes.html#TertAxis

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

I am looking for a way to get multiple Y axes drawn automatically

in
graphs. Since it is not possible in Excel I wonder if anybody

knows
of
an add-in product that will do it. Another possibility (maybe the
wrong forum though) is if anybody know of a native .NET (or
ActiveX/COM) graph component that has the functionality I am

looking
for?
Thank you for your time
/Johan