Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ANStech

Default Change source according to data entered in a template.

I am using third party software to enter data into a template. Things seem
to work fine, except I want to vary the source data for the chart in the
template according to how many rows of data have been entered from the third
party. Is there a way to do this??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Don Guillett

try using a defined name for the source data
editnamedefinemysourcerangerefers to
=offset($a$2,0,0,counta($A:$A),6)

--
Don Guillett