-   -   Change source according to data entered in a template. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/80337-change-source-according-data-entered-template.html)

ANStech

Change source according to data entered in a template.

I am using third party software to enter data into a template. Things seem
to work fine, except I want to vary the source data for the chart in the
template according to how many rows of data have been entered from the third
party. Is there a way to do this??

Don Guillett

Change source according to data entered in a template.

try using a defined name for the source data
editnamedefinemysourcerangerefers to
=offset($a$2,0,0,counta($A:$A),6)

--
Don Guillett