Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dan_Green

Default conditional formatting in charts

Hi,

I was given a workbook containing a chart from a collegue .I saved the
format of this chart as a custom Chart format

The Chart is used for measuring/showing monthly sales against budget, and
also contain a MAT line.

My question is : I have I have data in my Targets Column, with the range
shown as follows =SERIES(Data!$X$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$X$75:$X$8 6;2)

But I only See this target data only when I the series for my Sales Data
has the same rows.
I.e If my sales series is as follows, can only see the data in X75

=SERIES(Data!$W$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$W$75:$W$7 5;1)

and likewise if My series is
=SERIES(Data!$W$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$W$75:$W$8 6;1)

Can I see on my chart all target data in the RAnge X75:x86.

It appears all other series's are dependent on whether there is a sales
value in each month before other values ( i.e Targets) are shown

Can someone help - I've looked in VB Editor, and cannot see any code relting
to the graph, unless it is hidden.

Thanks

Rgds

Daniel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

(a) What is the chart type? A stacked type may not show what you expect.
(b) What's the data look like?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dan_Green

Hi Jon,

The graph is a mixture of columns which show Sale, Target, each month along
the x axis.
In addition to this i have as lines culumative sales, and a 12 MAT line.

Regarding the data: I've just the same data in different graphs that I
havemade from Scratch and all target numbers show on the graph regardless of
whether there are sales inthe same month, so I think I that the problem lies
inthe formatiin of the graph. Could that be right ?

Thanks again
Daniel