Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default conditional formatting in charts

(a) What is the chart type? A stacked type may not show what you expect.
(b) What's the data look like?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Dan_Green" wrote in message

I was given a workbook containing a chart from a collegue .I saved the
format of this chart as a custom Chart format

The Chart is used for measuring/showing monthly sales against budget, and
also contain a MAT line.

My question is : I have I have data in my Targets Column, with the range
shown as follows =SERIES(Data!$X$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$X$75:$X$8 6;2)

But I only See this target data only when I the series for my Sales Data
has the same rows.
I.e If my sales series is as follows, can only see the data in X75

=SERIES(Data!$W$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$W$75:$W$7 5;1)

and likewise if My series is
=SERIES(Data!$W$2;Data!$A$75:$A$86;Data!$W$75:$W$8 6;1)

Can I see on my chart all target data in the RAnge X75:x86.

It appears all other series's are dependent on whether there is a sales
value in each month before other values ( i.e Targets) are shown

Can someone help - I've looked in VB Editor, and cannot see any code
relting
to the graph, unless it is hidden.

Thanks

Rgds