Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Change shape of points

Default Change the shape of points to crosses in a chart

Dear sirs,

I know how to change the shape of a point in a chart in Excel 2003, but
unfortunately you can only use squares, stars, ... . For experiments my tutor
wants crosses. Perhaps I make something wrong, but I don't see a possibilty
and the help doesn't have information for this problem. Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Valentin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Change the background color of the markers to "no color", then you'll see
that many of the squares in the selection dropdown are really crosses and
other shapes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Change shape of points" <Change shape of
wrote in message ...
Dear sirs,

I know how to change the shape of a point in a chart in Excel 2003, but
unfortunately you can only use squares, stars, ... . For experiments my
tutor
wants crosses. Perhaps I make something wrong, but I don't see a
possibilty
and the help doesn't have information for this problem. Can somebody help
me?

Thanks

Valentin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Change shape of points

Hello Jon,

I want to thank you for this fast answer. It helped me very much.

Valentin