Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Change the shape of points to crosses in a chart

Change the background color of the markers to "no color", then you'll see
that many of the squares in the selection dropdown are really crosses and
other shapes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Change shape of points" <Change shape of
wrote in message ...
Dear sirs,

I know how to change the shape of a point in a chart in Excel 2003, but
unfortunately you can only use squares, stars, ... . For experiments my
tutor
wants crosses. Perhaps I make something wrong, but I don't see a
possibilty
and the help doesn't have information for this problem. Can somebody help
me?

Thanks

Valentin