Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ldimes4

Default How do I create a pictograph in Excel?

I am trying to create a pictograph in Excel, but I don't see it as an option
on the chart wizard. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You can use a picture as the fill effect. The Format dialog Patterns tab
has a Fill Effects button. This allows you to select a image to use and
also determine how that image should be display. Such as stretching it
to the appropriate height or using the image per unit.

For more information see Jon Peltier's explanation.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...tomStacks.html

Cheers
Andy

--