Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Artur

Default How to put the same thing in two different cell'c?

Hello, what should i write into cell if I want to see result in another
cell.

For example:
data are in cells: A1, A2, A3
formula is in cell B1: A1+A2/A3

What should I put more, only in B1, if I want to see result in D1 (normaly
D1 is empty).

I can make only modification in B1.
I want to put in B1 two, three, four formulas simultaniously and in B1 i
want to see first of them and the rest i would like to see for example in
D1, D2 .....

Can anybody help me

Thanks a lot

Please send me email:

Artur

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JE McGimpsey

You can only have one formula per cell at a time, and a formula can only
return a value to its calling cell - it can't change the value in a
different cell.

Perhaps if you explained a little more about what you're trying to do a
workaround could be made.