RoxSn

Default Strange thing happened with TOC

I have just had the strangest thing happen with an auto-generated TOC and
cannot recreate the problem to know how it may have happened. I have a file
that has about a dozen different Title styles so that I can run a separate
TOC for each Title group. All of the groups from page 349 have page 349 for
the page number. If you use the hyperlink, it takes you to the correct page
(not pg. 349), but it reads 349. If it's undated, it's fine. Unfortunately,
it went to the client this way and I haven't a clue how it happened. I'd like
to try to figure it out so that it won't happen again. Is there any automatic
setting in options that would cause this? We tried everything we could think
of to mess it up that way and couldn't make it do it. Any ideas? I'd be glad
to send the file to someone who wants to try to figure it out. Thanks!