Bob H

Default Anyone know what this means? Its strange

Hi,
while I was entering data in my xl spreadsheet/worksheet (Weather
data actually) I inadvertently entered too much/many digits/letters then
pressed the up arrow and either the end or delete key at the same time
and got this in the cell:
'WSWWThe correct number should read
70DT-TFTX9-P4-C4A-SAA-Q2P-96FG

Try that one'

WSW should be the correct data/entry for the cell, but I entered an
extra 'W'

I couldn't understand how it happened and tried to get to happen again
but with difficulty. The entry looks like a seriel number for something
but I haven't a clue as for what.

--
Bob H
Leeds UK
Bob H

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
It's a serial number for Grisofts AVG antivirus pro 7.0, do you have that
installed ?

Err, no I don't actually. I have the free version 6.0.801

Blimey, thats a new to create seriel numbers!!!

Thanks

--
Bob H
Leeds UK