Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Cyclone Marc

Default What is the error message "No more fonts available in worksheet?"

We are attempting to put a large number of "charts" in a single document -
graphs from data contained in the worksheet. We get this error message and
can bypass it after clicking on OK several times but I don't want to lose the
work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

This article may help to clarify the problem:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP