Carolyn

Default Fonts not displaying correctly

I have just reinstalled my Office 2003 and now most fonts (all except the
standard Arial, Times New Roman, etc) are not displaying correctly. They
look like they are really low resolution, the edges are jagged instead of
smooth and the text is illegible if the size goes below 10 points.
These same fonts are displaying as they should in other software
applications that do not belong to the Office suite, so it has nothing to do
with screen resolution.
This problem only started after I reinstalled Office last week.
Can anybody help me please?