-   -   What is the error message "No more fonts available in worksheet?" (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/58872-what-error-message-no-more-fonts-available-worksheet.html)

Cyclone Marc

What is the error message "No more fonts available in worksheet?"

We are attempting to put a large number of "charts" in a single document -
graphs from data contained in the worksheet. We get this error message and
can bypass it after clicking on OK several times but I don't want to lose the
work.

Jon Peltier

What is the error message "No more fonts available in worksheet?"

This article may help to clarify the problem:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP