Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Father Guido

Default Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can
manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically
instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more
detail.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this
result?

from this
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+--------------------------------- ---------------------------------+

to this
+-------------------------------+
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+--------------------------+ |
|+--------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+-------------------------------+

Thanks!!!

Norm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Father Norm
Many questions unanswered - send (my personal email, please) me a file and
I'll see what can be done
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Father Guido" wrote in message
I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can
manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically
instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more
detail.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this
result?

from this
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|+---------------------------+

|| |

|| |

|| |

|| |

|----------------------------+

+--------------------------------- ---------------------------------+

to this
+-------------------------------+
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+--------------------------+ |
|+--------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+-------------------------------+

Thanks!!!

Norm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Father Guido

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:23:55 -0500, Tushar Mehta
wrote:

~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
~'Portrait' option.

Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
wrote:

~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
~'Portrait' option.

Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!

You are welcome.

Tushar Mehta