kd

Default two charts on one chart page

Hi,

I have made multiple line charts and have placed them each in their own
chart sheet. I am trying to figure out if it is possible to have 2 or even 4
charts posted in one chart page. The only way I see to do this may be to
copy and paste and resize the charts or possibly to paste them in the
worksheet. I ultimately just need to be able to print out 2 or 4 charts on a
page.

thanks
Francois

kd a écrit :
Hi,

I have made multiple line charts and have placed them each in their own
chart sheet. I am trying to figure out if it is possible to have 2 or even 4
charts posted in one chart page. The only way I see to do this may be to
copy and paste and resize the charts or possibly to paste them in the
worksheet. I ultimately just need to be able to print out 2 or 4 charts on a
page.

thanks

Hi,

J Walk, amongst others, has explained how you can do what you want. See
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip005.htm

HTH

--
François L
Jon Peltier

Even though it's possible to put multiple chart objects on a chart
sheet, I find it easier to line them up on a blank worksheet. When you
resize or drag the charts around, holding the Alt key makes the edges of
the chart stick to the cell boundaries.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP