-   -   Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/58103-multiple-charts-one-big-chart-how-rotate-vertical-position.html)

Father Guido

Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can
manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically
instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more
detail.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this
result?

from this
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|| | | ||
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+--------------------------------- ---------------------------------+

to this
+-------------------------------+
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+--------------------------+ |
|+--------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+-------------------------------+

Thanks!!!

Norm

Bernard Liengme

Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

Father Norm
Many questions unanswered - send (my personal email, please) me a file and
I'll see what can be done
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Father Guido" wrote in message
I have 3 small charts set into one larger landscape chart. I can
manipulate the small charts, but if the page were oriented vertically
instead of horizontally I could expand the small charts to reveal more
detail.

Anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, or how to achieve this
result?

from this
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+---------------------------+ +--------------------------------+|
|+---------------------------+

|| |

|| |

|| |

|| |

|----------------------------+

+--------------------------------- ---------------------------------+

to this
+-------------------------------+
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+--------------------------+ |
|+--------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
|+---------------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|| | |
|----------------------------+ |
+-------------------------------+

Thanks!!!

Norm

Tushar Mehta

Multiple charts in one big chart -- how to rotate to vertical position?

File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
'Portrait' option.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
[...]

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:23:55 -0500, Tushar Mehta
wrote:

~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
~'Portrait' option.

Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!

Tushar Mehta

wrote:

~File | Page Setup... | Page tab | Orientation section | select
~'Portrait' option.

Gee, that was easy. Thanks a bunch!

You are welcome.