Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shan

Default Gantt Chart in Excel. Do I need conditional formatting?

Hello all.

I have created a Gantt chart that shows approx. 15 tasks in each project. I
am using this to show percentage of completion for each task.

It is working just fine and looks great but I need it to insert a date when
a task is at 100% completion to show the client the date that particular task
was completed. How would I do this without ruining my chart I already have
working fine? I know this is probably easy to do but I cannot seem to keep
the rest of the chart intact. Is conditional formatting the answer?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

You could use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to do this:

http::\www:appspro.com