Default How do you create an Excel Gantt chart with double bar per line item ?

Using an Excel Gantt Chart, How do you simultaneously show 2 bars
(Schedule Vs Actual) for the same line item using, for instance, the
following data, (even if it involves VBA).:

Activity Scheduled Start Scheduled Finish Actual Start
Actual Finish
A Day 2 Day 12 Day
4 Day 15
B Day 4 Day 10 Day
1 Day 9

Thank you,

Celeste Edwards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am sorry that I do not have an answer to your question--two bars on one
line. However, the FREE PIPEtalk Scheduler 3 has the ability to show the
target beneath the line. It also can store two targets---now called
baselines in the new Primavera program. PIPEtalk 3 will allow 12 resources
and draw those resources in the type of curve you chose or make your own
custom curve! It also has the ability to have non-work days--you select.
It has 5 day and 7 day calendars and can show the project in days or weeks.
Go to pipetalk.com and down load a free copy. PIPEtalk also has an
industrial estimating program --- that is not free. PIPEtalk has been at
the Yahoo store site since 2001. Good luck. James M Murphy PIPEtalk
Publisher