Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shan

Default Gantt Chart in Excel. Do I need conditional formatting?

Hello all.

I have created a Gantt chart that shows approx. 15 tasks in each project. I
am using this to show percentage of completion for each task.

It is working just fine and looks great but I need it to insert a date when
a task is at 100% completion to show the client the date that particular task
was completed. How would I do this without ruining my chart I already have
working fine? I know this is probably easy to do but I cannot seem to keep
the rest of the chart intact. Is conditional formatting the answer?

Thanks!