JR1

Default Charts in Excel

Anyone have a way to create a combined Clustered Column and Stacked Column
chart in Excel? I can easily select one or the other, but I would like to
have a combination. I'm using Office version 2002
Bernard Liengme

Have a look at http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Columns.htm

--
Bernard V Liengme