Bryant

Default Is there a freeware application for creating gant charts in excel

I know of the availability of MS Project... I can not get it purchased in
time. But I am looking for a simple expeditious tool for creating simple
gant charts in MS Excel.
Andy Pope

Here are a set of links to enlighten you on gantt charts.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html

Cheers
Andy