Adi

Default Excel application as an ERP platform for medium size production plan

I am interested in getting inputs about the option to use
Excel as an ERP application for my plan, getting orders
from cutomers, production control and so on. This
application should enable 20-30 users to be involved in
the process.
Does some one has any experience for this kind of Excel
usage ?

Thanks,
Adi.
Peo Sjoblom

I don't have any experience regarding Excel and this but I can't imagine
Excel would be a good program for this, any database must be better for these
kind of things

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Adi" wrote:

I am interested in getting inputs about the option to use
Excel as an ERP application for my plan, getting orders
from cutomers, production control and so on. This
application should enable 20-30 users to be involved in
the process.
Does some one has any experience for this kind of Excel
usage ?

Thanks,
Adi.

Frank Kabel

Hi
don't use Excel for this. xcel is NOT an ERP product. You may take a look
(depending on the size of your company) on products from SAP, Oracle,
PeopleSoft, etc.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel