-   -   Charts in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/53857-charts-excel.html)

JR1

Charts in Excel

Anyone have a way to create a combined Clustered Column and Stacked Column
chart in Excel? I can easily select one or the other, but I would like to
have a combination. I'm using Office version 2002

Bernard Liengme

Charts in Excel

Have a look at http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Columns.htm

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"JR1" wrote in message
Anyone have a way to create a combined Clustered Column and Stacked Column
chart in Excel? I can easily select one or the other, but I would like to
have a combination. I'm using Office version 2002

JR1

Charts in Excel

Thanks! That did the trick.